Wrinkle Master Women SetCosmeceutical-Dema Care
Skin Types: Mature skin
Skin Concern: Fine lines and wrinkles, Sagging skin, Thinning skin
Size: 2 x 1 oz
- Ergothioneine: Amino acid in skin reducing signs associated with aging, such as crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles
- Amino Acids: Helps skin’s natural defense system
- Polypeptides: Skin peptides are reviewed, in particular their role in speeding up wound healing and in protection from oxidative stress and UV irradiation
- Ribose: A natural occurring pentose carbohydrate, regenerates ATP levels with improving cellular function following stress, in preserved blood cells, a role in oxidative stress, and more recently in cultured fibroblasts
- The Hexanoyl dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate: A synthetic peptide that acts as an exfoliant and can help improve the overall condition of skin
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-1: Pal-GHK and palmitoyl oligopeptide, is a messenger peptide for collagen renewal.
- Palmitoyl hexapeptide-12: The peptide in Biopeptide-EL, creates a response in the dermis of the skin that stimulates collagen and elastin fibroblasts, developing fibronectin and glycosaminoglycans
- Acer rubrum: A famous Canadian tree species which has been widely used by native people for its medicinal properties
- Butyrospermum Parkii Nut Extract: Aids in protecting and nourishing the skin with healthy natural fatty acids and protects from Transepidermal water loss.
How to use:
- AM: Wash your face using a cleanser that fits your skin type. Apply Wrinkle Master Step 1 on wrinkled areas and massage into the skin. Apply Wrinkle Master Step 2 and massage into the skin. Morning only, apply EGF UV Shield on the whole face. Apply makeup after if needed.
- PM: Wash your face using a cleanser that fits your skin type. Apply Wrinkle Master Step 1 on wrinkled areas and massage into the skin. Apply Wrinkle Master Step 2 and massage into the skin.
Key Benefits: For thinning, sagging, and dull skin. Contains natural ingredients such as anti-aging actives with pro-collagen and pro-elastin properties
Women generally have thinner skin than men, and often show more visible signs of aging over time. A major factor in the overall shape of our skin stems from genetics, however, the consistent use of makeup, hormonal imbalances, and prolong exposure to the sun’s UV rays, can have a compound effect on the overall health of women’s skin.
The Wrinkle Master Step 1 is formulated with pharmaceutical-grade amino acids and polypeptides to address the broader range of universal skin concerns – hydration, moisture, and restoration.
The Wrinkle Master Women Step 2 addresses thinning, sagging, and dull skin as a result of aging in women’s skin and contains natural ingredients such as anti-aging actives with pro-collagen and pro-elastin properties.