Sun Shield™ Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50Cosmeceutical-Dema Care
Size: 3 oz
ZINC OXIDE 15.6%
Zinc Oxide is an active ingredient that sits on top of the skin and deflects the sun’s harmful rays, providing full UVA and UVB protection—also known as broad spectrum protection.
zinc oxide 15.6%, titanium dioxide 6.2%
water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, dicaprylyl carbonate, pentylene glycol, steareth-2, glycerin, silica, polyhydroxystearic acid, steareth-21, cetearyl alcohol, propanediol, alumina, stearic acid, sodim stearoyl glutamate, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsillane, cetearyl glucoside, xanthan gum, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, trisodium ethylenediaminne disuccinate, caprylhydroxamic acid, tropaeolun majus flower/leaf/stem extract
Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am – 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at room temperature.
Sun Shield Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a sheer, quick-absorbing formula that is ideal for post procedure skin. Provides comprehensive protection against UVA/UVB rays, and defense against infrared rays and HEV light including blue light (solar or digital), which can cause premature skin aging.
- Reformulated for comprehensive protection and defense against premature skin aging
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective daily broad spectrum sunscreen
- Sheer, quick-absorbing, non-greasy formula that is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist-tested
- Gentle on skin