Obagi® Revivify Multi-Acid Facial PeelCosmeceutical-Dema Care
BEST FOR: Aging & Sagging, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Skin Discoloration
Skin Types: Normal to Oily, Normal to Dry, Combination
Works to even the appearance of skin tone.
Works to smooth the appearance of skin texture.
Works to dissolve dead skin.
Encourages exfoliation for improved skin radiance and clarity.
water(aqua), propylene glycol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, phenoxyethanol, sodium PCA, pantheol, polyquaternium-10, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzalkonium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, alcohol denat.
SD alcohol 40-b, water(aqua), salicylic acid, ethoxydiglycol, kojic acid, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, lactic acid, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, blue 1 (CI 42090), red 33 (CI 17200)
Those who have recently had any medical aesthetic facial treatments treatments or procedures (laser treatment, microdermabrasion, etc.) should avoid using the peel and wait 5-7 days prior to and after the treatment or consult their physician before use.
Do not use if you:
- Have active cold sores, herpes simplex, or warts in the area to be treated.
- Have wounded, sunburned, or excessively sensitive skin within the application within the application area.
- Are curretly pregnant
- Have used Accutane within 12 months prior to the peel application.
- Have dermatitis or any inflammatory dermatologic condition other than mid-to-moderate acne (i.e. no cystk or nodular acne) within the peel application area.
- Have allergies to salicylates.
**Consult a physician to determine whether you are an appropriate candidate for AHA/BHA peel
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children,
- Avoid contact with eyes .
- If contact occurs, immediately flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep away from heat or flame
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing. and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
HOW TO USE:
STEP 1: Prep Solution
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Pull pre-saturated pad from foil and gently squeeze out excess Prep Solution to avoid dripping during application to the face.
- Gently swipe pad across entire face, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
- Allow to dry completely, proceed to Step 2.
STEP 2: Multi-Acid Peel Solution
- Ensure skin is completely dry following Step 1.
- Use gloves provided if desired.
- Pull pre-saturated pad from foil and gently squeeze out excess Peel Solution to avoid dripping during application to the face.
- Gently swipe pad across entire face in systematic pattern noted below, wait 30 to 60 seconds.
- Tingling may occur.
- If tingling is tolerable, swipe the same pad across entire face a second time in the same pattern. If tingling is too intense, skip this step.
- Wait 10 minutes and wash face using a gentle cleanser and pat dry.
After the Peel
- Apply Obagi Hydrate or a gentle facial moisturizer after the peel daily to relieve any dryness.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and always use sunscreen when going outdoors, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or higher for 7 days after peel application and during the peel series.
- Do not pick or peel at peeling skin.
- Store at controlled room temperature: 15°–25°C (59°–77°F).
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Obagi’s Revivify Multi-Acid Facial Peel is a routine revival by jumpstarting the skin cycle and unveiling a smoother, brighter appearance.
*Obagi Revivify Multi-Acid Facial Peel is not available to the following locations: Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. This product is only available through UPS SurePost shipping carrier. (Excluding PO BOX/APO/FPO Shipments)
- Even the appearance of skin tone
- Smooth the appearance of skin texture
- Dissolve dead skin
- Encourage exfoliation for improved skin radiance and clarity