Obagi Nu-Derm® Physical UV Broad Spectrum SPF 32Cosmeceutical-Dema Care
Zinc Oxide is an active ingredient that sits on top of the skin and deflects the sun’s harmful rays, providing full UVA and UVB protection—also known as broad spectrum protection.
zinc oxide 18.5%
beeswax, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, ethylhexyl stearate, glycereth-26, hydrogenated castor oil, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water (aqua)
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am – 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under six months of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at room temperature.