Obagi Clinical® Blue Brilliance® Triple Acid PeelCosmeceutical-Dema Care
SALICYLIC ACID (BHA)
Helps reduce the look of pores, skin imperfections and photo damage.
LACTIC ACID (AHA)
Improves the look of dull uneven skin while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
GLYCOLIC ACID (AHA)
Reveals a brighter-looking complexion.
SD alcohol 40-B, water (aqua), salicylic acid, ethoxydiglycol, lactic acid, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, glycerin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, phenoxyethanol, salix alba (willow) bark extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, red 33 (CI 17200), blue 1 (CI 42090)
Caution: those who have recently had any medical aesthetic facial treatments or procedures (laser treatment, microdermabrasion,etc) should wait 5-7 days after treatment or consult their physician before use of the Obagi Clinical Blue Brilliance Triple Acid Peel. Do not use on children or infants.
HOW TO USE:
- Be sure to follow all pre-peel and post-peel instructions carefully
- Step 1: Use one vial every two weeks.
- Step 2: Do not use on wet skin, make sure skin is clean and completely dry.
- Step 3: Apply first layer evenly across face according to usage instructions, avoid eye area.
- Step 4: If first layer is tolerable, apply second layer 30 to 60 seconds after first application.
- Step 5: Leave on for about 10 minutes after application of first layer.
- Step 6: Use a damp gauze or towel to rinse with water and gently pat dry with a soft, dry towel, mild tingling may be experienced.
- Step 7: Apply a physical (not chemical) sunscreen to the treated area.
- Sunscreen should be used daily after the peel.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).
This powerful at-home peel with three potent acids—salicylic, glycolic, and lactic—helps minimize the appearance of dull and uneven skin to reveal a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion.