CLENZIderm M.D.® Therapeutic LotionCosmeceutical-Dema Care
Size: 47 ml
Benzoyl Peroxide penetrates to reach bacteria in the pores where acne starts.
benzoyl peroxide 5%
benzyl benzoate, BHT, dicaprylyl ether, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium EDTA, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, squalane, water (aqua)
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Try to avoid unnecessary sun exposure; if going outside, apply Broad Spectrum sunscreen with SPF of 15 or higher.
- Always be sure to consult with your dermatologist or skin care specialist before starting salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment. They will be able to ensure you use the right protocol and frequency of use, based on your skin, to help prevent or reduce side effects that could include peeling, dryness or redness if used incorrectly.
HOW TO USE:
- Step 1: After cleansing and applying Pore Therapy, wait until face is dry and the cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Step 2: Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor.
- Step 3: If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Step 4: Wash your hands thoroughly after application, as this product may bleach hair and dyed fabrics.
- Step 5: Avoid unnecessary sun exposure; if going outside, apply a sunscreen after using this product.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).